Our company offers a cheap car rental with driver Ho Chi Minh tour 3 days to Mekong delta, Cu chi tunnels.
Day 1: Pick up Saigon airport for city tour.
Our driver will pick you up at Saigon airport as your arrival time.
This is itinerary we offer for you. However, we can make it flexible as your request.
Today, rent a car with driver Ho Chi Minh is a popular tourist destination due to its fascinating culture, classic French architecture, and sleek skyscrapers as well as ornate temples and pagodas. The city is also filled with rooftop bars that overlook Saigon and beyond, while fantastic restaurants offer a combination of French, Chinese, and of course local Vietnamese cuisine.
● First of destination we will visit the Notre Dame Cathedral Church and Central Post Office, which were two typical buildings built by the French in Ho Chi Minh City. After learning about the architectural art as well as meaning of the buildings, we continue to Dong Khoi Street walking along to admire what is left of the colonial architecture. Starting from the southern end on the bank of the Saigon River, have a look along the way at the Continental Hotel, the Opera House, the Caravelle Hotel, the Hotel de Ville, which is now the City Hall.
● After that we are going to Ben Thanh market, this is the market as knew as good for tourist because they have nearly all of items souvenir featured in Vietnam. And they can communication with tourist by a few languages.
● Time for lunch, you can try a lot of local food inside market or Pho 2000 (Vietnamese beef noodle) beside market.
● We keep going to War remnants museum, the very important museum in Ho Chi Minh City for learning about the Vietnam War. It’s displayed so many photos and weapons used to during the war.
● Visiting the Independent palace (Reunification palace). The place was used to Generations president in South Vietnam government. And also this place in 30th April 1975 Sir Duong Van Minh the last president gave up power south government and Vietnam the end the war.
● Continue to visit the famous temple in Ho Chi Minh City that is Ngoc Hoang pagoda (Jade Emperor pagoda). Which was pagoda has been visit by President Barack Obama. And many people come every day by spiritual and ancient of its. Specially, beside visitors came here prayed for peacefully, healthy, and lucky. This temple is also known as good for couples to pray for children.
● At 17:00pm. City tour will be end, get back to hotel for check in. Enjoy your leisure time.
Day 2: Cu Chi tunnels – Mekong delta.
● Visiting to Cu Chi Tunnels will give you a taste of the area of steel where the Vietnamese showed their endurance through the Vietnam war. This network underground tunnels in Viet Nam which has been preserved by the Viet Nam government and has become a popular tourist attraction.
● At 7:30am, we will depart from Ho Chi Minh City and head towards the Cu Chi Tunnels. Traveling to this destination by highway will take you about 2 hours.
● When reaching the Cu Chi tunnels (Ben Dinh tunnels). Then you watching a short document video about the tunnels and fighting for survive of the soldiers.
● Next hour we walk around tunnels area to exploring and learning how they dug the tunnels, how they go in and how were a few thousands of guerrillas managed to stay underground many days at a time. And also seeing many traps were used to during the war.
● For extra experience, we have a chance try to shooting a real gun such as Ak47 or M16.
● After the exploring, you will enjoy cup of tea and some steamed tapioca, the main food of former Vietnamese guerillas.
● At 11:00am, continue your journey to Mekong delta (My Tho – Ben Tre).
Mekong Delta is also known as Vietnam's 'rice basket’-- a fertile area spreading nearly 40,000 square kilometers. Here the mighty Mekong river ends by splitting itself into nine major tributaries. The Vietnamese name these nine tributaries “Nine Dragons.” Here’s our itinerary that is designed to help you experience local daily activities along the Mekong.
It takes 2 hours traveling on car to Mekong Delta, we pass by a beautiful picture of paddy rice field and fruit farms and you can see how is the Vietnamese farmer working in a large of field without machines.
● At 13:00pm, we arrive at Mekong rest stop for lunch. After that you will ride on a local motor boat and have a sightseeing tour of fishing village, Dragon Island, Turtle Island (view from the boat) and stop at the Unicorn Island. While at the Unicorn Island, you will visit natural pure honey at a bee farm, taste some honey tea. Walking around the island to see the local people daily life and watching Vietnamese traditional music (Đàn Ca Tài Tử - A folk art form from Southern Vietnam accredited by UNESCO in 2013 as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity) and seasonal tropical fruit can be tasted.
● Especially, we have a chance to try ride a sampan boat (kayak boat) on a canal under shadow sea coconut.
● Leaving the unicorn island you will continue your motor boat trip to Ben Tre province to visit a handmade coconut candy workshop.
● At 16:00pm, back to mainland. We going to Vinh Trang pagoda, it is the most famous Buddhist architectural temple in the southern Vietnam. The peaceful temple is like a palace with flower gardens and fruit trees. Special by architecture combination between Asian and Europe making for it’s more featured and interesting.
● At 16:30pm, get back to Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh city ½ day tour – Transfer to Saigon airport.
● At 8:30 am, we depart from hotel for city tour by Vietnam car rental with driver operator again.
- China town: Binh Tay market is Vietnam’s largest Chinatown with roots dating back to 1778; it’s also a place of great historical and cultural importance. it is an interesting place to see classical Chinese architecture reminiscent of years gone by.
- Visiting Thien Hau temple “the Chinese sea goddess”. This is one of the oldest temple was built in 1760. It’s believed that she protects and rescues ships and people on the sea by flying around on a mat or cloud.
- ● Visiting Saigon SkyDeck Tower (Bitexco Financial Tower) is 262m high compared to the ground. With the concept taken from the shape of lotus bud - the national flower of Vietnam, Bitexco Financial Tower is not merely a building surrounded by glass and steel, but also a symbol of beauty and development of the fast-paced economy of Ho Chi Minh City, the key economic region of Vietnam. Furthermore, Bitexco Financial Tower is also an example of outstanding creativity and design.
- Saigon Square. if you are looking for bargains while in Saigon should head to Saigon Square. Even though it’s always bustling with shoppers, Saigon Square is air conditioned and under cover so it is far more pleasant.
- You might have lunch at local Vietnamese restaurant and then transfer to Saigon airport.
End of the tour.